- The user and the renter shall, at the moment of consignment and return of the bicycle, verify its condition.
- The user must use the bicycle in such a way as to avoid causing damage to the bicycle itself, to the various accessories (helmets, child seats, baskets, kickstands, lamps etc.) and also to the padlock supplied with the bicycle, which the user agrees to utilize whenever the bicycle is left unattended even for short periods.
- The user may not give the bicycle to third parties, and agrees to return it before closing time to the point at which it was rented.
- The user accepts full liability for the bicycle rented, including any injury caused to him- or herself or to third parties and any damage to the bicycle and to other things. When using the bicycle, neither the user nor the bicycle itself are covered by any form of insurance.
- The renter shall require the user to pay for any damage and/or breakage caused to or by the bicycle.
- In the event of the loss of the keys or of any of the accessories provided with the bicycle, the user shall be required to pay for their repair or replacement.
- Events attributable to normal wear and tear will not be charged (punctures, breakage of brake cables, detachment of chain).
- The renter accepts no liability in the event of the improper use of the bicycle, nor of failure on the part of the user to comply with the Highway Code.
- In the event of the theft of the bicycle, the user shall provide the renter with a copy of the report of theft presented to the Judiciary Authorities and pay a deposit of €300.00, which will be returned only if the bicycle is recovered within 60 days after the report of theft. After this period, the renter shall be authorized to retain the deposit of €300.00.
- With the rental of the bicycle, the user acknowledges that he or she is aware of and unconditionally accepts these regulations, the current tariffs displayed to the public, as well as the opening and closing hours of the facility from which the bicycle is rented.
to grant the lessor permission to manage his personal data in accordance with Legislative Decree 196/2006. The data is only used to allow processing of service requests and will not be disclosed to third parties.
- Monday – Saturday: 8.00 – 12.30 / 14.30 – 19.00
- Sunday: 8.00 – 12.30
Mobil: +39 3246009263